If you have stumbled onto this page before the quiz, you can click here to see the quiz without the answers next to them.
If you have come here for the answers you can find them below 🙂
1. As a Catholic when should you put your Christmas tree up? In the afternoon on Christmas Eve.
2. When was Santa born? 280 A.D
3. What prince bought the Christmas tree to England? Prince Albert
4. Name all of the colours which Santa clause has been. Green and tan
5. What percentage of Americans celebrate Christmas and how much does household spend on average? Ninety-six percent of Americans celebrate and on average each household spends $1000
6. Counting from 1 to 100, how many 6s will you encounter? 6, 16, 26, 36, 46, 56, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 76, 86, 96 so 20 6’s
7. 33+95=? 128
8. Add all of the even numbers on this list. Do you get an odd or even number? 2, 56, 33, 87, 46, 98, 1, 77, 20, 65, 104, 307 =896
9. What is the next number in the sequence? 4,11,25,53…? 109
10. At what height does a wave become a tsunami?
11. unscramble these letters to form a word STUBOE. OBTUSE
12. If writing the word TYPEWRITER on a keyboard, how many rows of keys will you have to use? One, the top one.
13. The new law will ____________ the entire community. Everyone will be affected.
14. If you don’t stop overspending, you’ll ______________ run out of money.
15. Does an adjective: define an action or describe words?
16. What is the capital of Australia? Canberra
17. What is the capital of Brazil? Brasillia
18. How many US states are there? 50 States
19. Name a country which ends with a L
20. Name a four letter country not in Asia.