The Libester Award is an exciting way for bloggers to gain more exposure. Connect with other bloggers through social media and get discovered.
How The Libester Award Works
- Add a link to the Official Liebster Award page in your blog.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Ask 11 more questions to those you nominate
- Comment on the Liebster Award blog with a link to your post.
The biggest thank you and appreciation to Rap-double-oh Baby who nominated me for this award. She blogs about her first 1000 days of being a mum and much more! Go follow and check her out now!
These are the questions Rap-double-oh Baby asked me:
1.Give your favourite person a shout out and in one sentence, tell us why they mean so much to you?
My sister, Jessica, because she is always there me no matter, she features in most of my posts.
2. City extravaganza type of holiday or relaxing beach resort holiday?
Neither, extravagant beach holiday with lots of water sports and exploring along the coast!
3. What would it be: A million dollars now or 6 million dollars in three years’ time?
6 million dollars in three years time, the exchange rate is terrible at the moment!
4. What is the best thing about yourself?
I’ve always made people laugh, without effort, naturally I seemed to make people laugh.
5.Where have you been that you recommend everyone must see before kicking the bucket?
Tenerife is honest my favourite place on earth. It is simply the best, perfect for every type of traveller. Check out my post on What Not To Miss in Tenerife.
6. If you could withdraw all the money in your bank account today, what would you do with it?
Put it back! I need to get Christmas presents, i can’t risk spending or losing it all.
7. What are two things you must do before you go to sleep every night?
I check the doors, this is something I only started doing after we were burgled. Then I watch either Scrubs, The Office or Brooklyn 99 to fall asleep to.
8. What is the one funny story you love to tell?
My sister once pooed herself in Debenhams. Honestly I think it makes me laugh more than anyone else though.
9. What is your go-to meal when money is running low?
Chow mein, easy and quick to make and super affordable.
10. If you had to choose a talent/trait/habit to inherit from your parents, what would it be?
My fathers patience, he is always calm and collective even in the most stressful times.
11. Ice-cream or frozen yoghurt?
Honeycomb ice-cream for the win!
My Nominations for The Liebster Awards 2018
I nominate the following bloggers for this award:
These are the questions I pose to you. Please see the official page of the Liebster Award to complete the nomination:
- Where are you from and have you always lived there?
- What are you passionate about?
- Do you have a favourite game?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Who do you look up to the most?
- How do you spend most weekends?
- What would you be buried with so you could use it in the afterlife?
- What’s the best or worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
- Post the last photo you took below and explain what it is.
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
- Are there any quotes you use on a regular basis?