Lets work together and gain more exposure through guest-writing on my blog!
Guest-blogging is perfect for attracting a larger audience, getting your blog out there and increasing traffic. It feels amazing to have people appreciate your content and guest-blogging can get your ideas out into the world.
Unfortunately the majority of established blogs don’t accept guest-writers who don’t already have a large following. I think that everyone deserves a chance to grow their blog and should be able to guest-blog.
Please comment and tag other users who may want to guest-blog and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
The perfect submission is:
- 100% original content, not published anywhere else including on your own blog.
- Contain a minimum of 400 words long.
- Include some images within the post itself.
How to submit:
Email your submission via e-mail to email@example.com. Include the name and link to your blog as well as the the post you want to submit pasted into the body of the email.
- I may take up to 2 weeks to review your contribution.
- You will receive a notification or e-mail stating whether or not your contribution was accepted and when it will approximately be published on this blog.
- When published, the “About Me” section in your profile will appear underneath the post, so make sure to add 2-3 lines about yourself (preferably written in the 3rd person).
- I reserve the right to reject guest-post
- I reserve the right to edit, adaptation and change guest posts
- I reserve the right to delete guest-post from my blog.